I decided to list my goals (in no specific order) on a separate page so they are easily accessible…and so that I can keep track and check things off as I meet them.
Play with my chicklets without becoming winded.
6. Have a flat back – without rolls
Wear a size 18
Wear a size 16
215 pounds (100 pounds lost)
Sit comfortably in the bathtub.
Wear a size 14
199 pounds (One-derland)
Do something athletic. (Walked in the 5K)
Do planks on the floor
Do the ab dipper machine with straight legs
18. Go dancing – in public
Take a group class at the gym
20. Go hiking (because I miss it terribly)
21. Ride a roller coaster at Kings Island
185 (goal weight)
23. Trust myself
24. Jump Rope (successfully) – this is something I may never be able to accomplish because of my knees – I’m leaving it, though, because you just never know.
25. *Run* in a 5K
26. Accept myself (my body)
Do a successful military push-up
28. Successfully hold the crane pose (without having to fall out of the position)
29. Complete a specialty race (such as Tough Mudder, Mud Ninja, or the Color Race)
30. Earn my personal training certification
31. 175 pounds
I may very well add more goals to this list as I come up with them. As you can see not all of them are based solely on numbers. While I do find the numbers important (obviously), I would rather focus on daily life and functionality…I am changing my *life,* not just my body.