Has it *really* been six *whole* months since I posted?! Sheesh…it has. I should be embarrassed about that! Actually, I kinda am. So, what in the world have I been up for the last six months? Various things…but here they are in a nutshell:
1. My weight is pretty steady (unfortunately…kinda). I hit my all-time low of 176 back in April (166 pounds lost), but since then have been fluctuating between that and about 183. I have not successfully “lost” any more weight since then. Boo.
2. My knees are still an issue…and always will be. My left is worse than my right (per usual). I have continued getting OrthoVisc in both of my knees every six months (I have gotten three sets of shots at this point). They do seem to help…not quite as much as weight loss, but help none-the-less.
3. I am officially a Certified Personal Trainer through NFPT (National Federation of Professional Trainers) as of May 29, 2013. This was *super* exciting for me! 😀
4. I fell off the food journal bandwagon (which would, no doubt, explain why I have not lost any weight since April)…but I started back today. This is something I struggle with (and always have), but something I *must* tackle to continue in the direction I want (which is still *down* from here).
5. I am still in school earning my BS in Health & Wellness, and I am thoroughly enjoying my classes (although they keep me *extremely* busy). I have learned a great deal and look forward to being able to adequately help others in my future.
6. The fabulous Aaron is still my trainer, and I am so thankful he puts up with me. He is *so* knowledgeable and always helps puts things in perspective for me. Appreciate him more than he could know.
So, that about sums it up, I suppose. I would like to begin blogging regularly again (although I believe I did promise to do that back in January and we see how that turned out), but I am sure it will still be hit and miss for a while.
I leave you with some fairly recent pictures of me, though:
See you soon (hopefully)!